Rated one of the Top 100 hotels in the world by Travel & Leisure, Hotel Monaco Seattle offers four star accommodations and top service.|
Our Seattle luxury boutique hotel is located near Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the Washington State Convention & Trade Center in downtown Seattle.
Originally the offices of Pacific Northwest Bell, our building was transformed in 1997 into the 189 stylish guestrooms and hotel suites of the Hotel Monaco Seattle, a Kimpton Hotel.
Catering to discerning travelers who love the fun and flavor of our Seattle luxury hotel, the Hotel Monaco offers an exceptional style, a sophisticated residential feel and thoughtful attention to detail for which Kimpton Hotels are known. Whether your visit to our downtown Seattle hotel is for business or pleasure, the warm, personal service and abundant amenities we offer are sure to make your stay a delight.
Walk through the doors of our Seattle hotel and begin to thrill in the sense of escape to faraway places. It can't be helped – at every turn, the stunning lobby delights. Reminiscent of ancient Greek seaports, you'll discover white stucco, azure–blue accents, wrought iron gates, light fixtures of marine bronze, globes of hand–blown glass and an eye–catching mural of dolphins and nautical imagery inspired by the frescoes at the Palace of Knossos.
Our guestrooms and suites continue the adventure, at once relaxing and rejuvenating you. Colorful décor – rich crimson reds with ochre yellows and charcoal grays or vibrant yellows with raspberries and cream – surrounds you along with luxurious furnishings and thoughtful details, from complimentary high–speed Internet access to a goldfish companion (we were the original hotel to offer a little Guppy Love).
At the Hotel Monaco Seattle, a Kimpton Hotel, we're well known for our attention to the smallest detail. All of our rooms and suites provide the following amenities to ensure you enjoy your stay with us:
- Complimentary high–speed Internet access, both wireless and Ethernet
- Two–line phones with 15–foot cords
- Private voicemail
- Private bar
- Amenities of home such as terrycloth bathrobes, in–room coffee makers (with Starbucks coffee), hairdryers, iron and ironing boards
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- "Om Away From Home" in–room Yoga program, with the Yoga Channel on every TV and a complimentary basket of accessories for use during your stay
- Fully–stocked honor bars offering gourmet treats
- Double–glazed sound–proof windows
- Suites in our boutique hotel feature video cassette players
- CD stereos in every room
- Monte Carlo Suites with sofabeds
- Mediterranean Suites feature deluxe bathrooms with two–person Fuji jet tubs
- Bring your pet with you – we are a pet–friendly hotel
- Newly renovated guestrooms
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Complimentary newspaper delivered to your door each morning
- Same day dry cleaning and laundry service